PureWest is the top natural gas producer in the State of Wyoming, where we operate more than 115,500 net acres in and around the prolific Pinedale and Jonah Fields. As of May 1, 2021, our production was approximately 600 MMcfe/d (net) and PDP reserves are greater than 2.0 Tcfe. PureWest can access markets across North America, but is uniquely positioned to serve markets in the western U.S.
As a leading producer in the Rockies, the place we call home, we value preserving our pure and pristine environment and strive to go beyond the expected to produce natural gas in the most responsible and efficient manner possible.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision: To be the most responsible and profitable Rockies-focused natural gas company.
Mission: Advance modern life by producing natural gas in a safe, environmentally responsible, and cost-conscious manner.
- Integrity: We are honest and transparent, maintaining an obligation to safety, the environment, and our stakeholders.
- Teamwork: Our success comes when our coworkers and partners shine. We value camaraderie, practice humility, show respect, and offer trust. Our performance is enhanced when we encourage healthy debate and embrace the diversity of our colleagues’ backgrounds, thoughts and experiences.
- Empowerment: We achieve the best results by fostering a workplace that encourages and rewards initiative and provides authority to make decisions within our areas of accountability. We are empowered to adhere to our commitment to operate responsibly and continuously improve our bottom line.
- Accountability: We hold each other accountable for keeping our commitments, the quality of our work, and our results. We earn trust when we follow through on our commitments.
- Innovation: We relentlessly focus on data-driven outcomes to achieve industry-leading performance.